Calling SUMMER STAFF
Cette année on cherche plusieurs positions – et des autres vont être decider quand on reçoit nos subventions.
This year we are looking for the following positions, and there is a potential of other positions when the grants are approved.
Currently looking for
Summer Camp Jobs
• 8 Day Camp Staff – 10 weeks
• 6 support staff (kitchen & maintenance) 10-12 weeks
• 6 Instructors & Lifeguards – 5 weeks
• 2 Lifeguards – 10 weeks
• 1 of each – SOLE co-coordinators, Program Coordinator, Day Camp coordinator, Composite Coordinator, 10 weeks
• 6 program facilitators- 5 weeks
• 2 Senior facilitators- 10 weeks
• 3 Residential summer camp staff
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Listing of GRANT POSITIONS – we will actively post once these grants have been approved
Program Coordinator – Assistant Cook – Articifer – SCOUTS OAS Program Facilitator – Sustainability Coordinator – Social Media & Advertising (Admin role) – Museumologist – SCENES Coordinator – STEM/STEAM Coordinator – Translator (Mandarin) Facilitator – Lifeguards – SOLE Co-Coordinators – and many others
Thank you for your interest in Tamaracouta Scout Reserve.
We are currently hiring for our summer 2017 season. We are in the process of scheduling interviews. Various positions are still available for the summer 2017 season. We are still actively looking for Senior Trippers, Kitchen & Maintenance, Day Camp and other program staff.
To apply send your cover letter & resume/CV to email@example.com